Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year


The year 2008 has been the most productive year ever concerning knitting - for me at least. Here are some of my FO's - not including the most recent Christmas presents, which I will come back to in the beginning of 2009. More photos here.





May the needles be as active in 2009 as they have been in 2008. I hope to spend lots of hours together with them, some yarn, and other knitters who enjoy knitting as much as I do.

My favorite fibers happen to be natural fibers, so when I became aware that the UN has declared 2009 to be the International Year of Natural Fibers I couldn't be more thrilled. You can read more about it here and don't forget to watch the video.

See you in 2009 with an update on the Christmas knitting.

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Lolly said...

What lovely creations! I love your new years wishes - I hope to have active needles too! happy new year! :)

Karen S, Lykkefanten said...

Wonderful creations. It has been a joy following your blog this year. I'm looking forward to the next year(s) ;)
Happy new Knit year ;)

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely and wonderful new year full of wolly creations and great friendships!

Katie M. said...

May your new year be filled with all of the natural fiber you can knit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...