Sunday, April 21, 2013

Another FO

I can't believe that this took me nearly 3 1/2 years to finish!!! (I wrote another post about it here)



It has been 'almost done' for a very long time. All I needed to do was to sew the seams. So why? Probably because the feeling about this cardigan wasn't quite right. Now when it's finished though, it's not as bad as I feared. The sleeves are a bit too long and the body is a bit too short, but otherwise it's really nice and comfortable.


I really enjoyed knitting the pattern motif but I got a bit disturbed by the mistakes and (at times) unclear instructions in the pattern (I used the Danish version).


Despite that it's a beautiful and quite clever construction. I really like the expression of it.


Pattern: The Fan by Marianne Isager. From the book Japanese inspired knits.
Yarn: Isager Alpaca 1 and Isager Tvinni Tweed.


So basically I like the cardigan more and more and I think that in the end we'll be quite good friends ;)






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...